Refunds & Exchanges Policy
Please be advised all returns require an approved return authority.
- Returns are only valid on items with manufacturing faults or defects and applicable only to un-decorated garments.
- When placing an order online with custom branding, please make sure that you have selected the right product, size, and color. Once the items are decorated, we cannot exchange or accept returns.
- We do not accept returns for incorrect choice of products or just a change of mind, this includes incorrect size selection. It is important to check the detailed sizing charts before ordering.
- As for size and colour, the Industry Standard states a 4% variation is acceptable, due to manufacturing in separate batches. These variations are accepted by the Industry and cannot be used as a reason to request a refund or exchange.
- Shipping charges that may be applicable while returning products should be paid by the customer and are non-refundable.
- All returns need to be via a track able shipping service.
- After receiving the returned item, we will inspect it and notify you whether we have approved or rejected your refund or exchange.
- Approved returns will be issued with a store credit.
- Any orders where artwork has been set-up and subsequently cancelled will incur a 20% restocking and cancellation charge.
Our policy of no refunds or exchanges is as per the policy set out by the Office of Fair Trading.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem or defect.
- The problem would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- The product is unsafe.
- The product is significantly different from the sample or description.
- The product doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- If you do find that the product you received has a manufacturing defect or is faulty in any way, please contact us below including your order number and a customer service consultant will be in touch to initiate your claim.